Join us September 6th – 8th for this year’s Rome International Film Festival
Named one of the top 25 film festivals worth the submissions fee by Movie Maker Magazine in 2011, RIFF offers filmmakers and festival goers alike a unique small town atmosphere with the famous southern charm. A walking festival with great mingling opportunities between filmmakers and festival attendees. Filmmaking workshops, opening gala, filmmaker exclusive party, and student competitions are just a few of the reasons why directors and festival goers year after year continue to choose RIFF as their festival of choice.
Top 5 Reasons to come to the RIFF
1. Get a chance to meet the filmmakers of your favorite films.
2. Enjoy the screenings in historic venues.
3. Take advantage of one of Georgia’s best walking film festivals by dining at the many excellent restaurants in Rome downtown.
4. Indulge your social side by attending our opening night gala.
5. Participate in one of our excellent filmmaking workshops.
Where can I purchase tickets?
You can buy tickets online a couple weeks before the festival or at each venue during the festival.
How can a purchase a pass for the whole festival?
You can purchase a patron’s pass to enjoy the complete RIFF experience by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I submit my film?
We only accept film submissions through withoutabox.com. You can click on the link below or go to withoutabox.com and search for the Rome International Film Festival or RIFF.
How much does a single film ticket cost?
A ticket to a single block of films (e.g. Animated Shorts Block or a Narrative Feature Block) is $10.